This is perfectly simple and easy especially if you’re entertaining and rushing home with little time. Everything is quick to put together and there’s no stovetop so little mess. Huge fan!
- 4 x 200g chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- 8 slices prosciutto
- 500g baby (chat) potatoes, halved
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup (120g) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley leaves
- 2 cups (360g) store-bought sauerkraut, warmed
Preheat the oven to 220C (425F). Wrap each chicken breast with 2 slices of prosciutto and place lightly on a greased oven tray. Place the potato, salt, pepper and oil in a roasting pan and toss to coat. Place the prosciutto-wrapped chicken and potato in the oven to and cook, turning halfway, for 20 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
Place the sour cream, chives, parsley, salt and pepper in a small bowl and mix to combine. Serve the chicken with potatoes, sauerkraut and herbed sour cream. Serves 4.